Underscore Notify ist vorübergehend kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
Notify is a tool to take notes and make annotations.
If you want to easily take notes using your or iPhone look no further. Regardless of if you just want to quickly scribble a note or want to read a large document (Imported from PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint or a web page) while making notes on it this application is for you!
Notify has an intuitive interface for working with many kinds of data to keep simple things fast and easy while more complex tasks are still possible.
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase Notify and get 10% OFF on BRVSH Tablet Stylus (http:/www.brvsh.com/)! Nothing replicates a true pen experience on your touch screen device better! See the ‚About‘ page in the application for details.
• Insert PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, RTF, texts, images, web clippings, entire web pages or maps and start taking notes on them. Inserted files can come from the web, iTunes document integration, Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote or Google Docs.
• No limits! Infinitely large note page size and unlimited number of pages. Zoom in or out and pan around using intuitive multi touch gestures. Also has unlimited levels of undo and redo.
• Automatically synchronize your notes to your Evernote or Google Docs account for online access.
• Includes advanced hand writing recognition engine powered by WritePad™ from PhatWare (www.phatware.com/writepad). Requires In-App purchase.
• Add text annotations including most mathematical symbols by special keyboard extensions. Also supports numbered or unnumbered automatic bulleting with indenting when entering text and allows specifying the justification of text blocks.
• Share your notes to any other device or another Notify instance using a built in Web Server. Requires In-App purchase.
• Take photo of white board (if your device have a camera) and then edit, reorganize, change colors, rotate or crop.
• Insert objects or web clippings by browsing to them with an integrated browser that supports Google suggestions and bookmark manager. It also has built in support for quickly searching Google, Google Scholar, Google Books, Wikipedia or Yahoo Answers.
• Export result as PDF, image or native format using mail, Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs or to your photo gallery.
• Supports copy & paste of any part of your note inside of Notify or any other iOS application that supports images.
• Open PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, HTML or native format straight from mail (iOS 3.2 or later).
• Record & play back audio clips to accompany your notes.
• Built in calculator and translator for text and PDF documents.
• Support video out on and iPhone 4 to show your notes and documents on a bigger screen as you are editing them.
• Built in OCR to convert images of books or web clippings to text (Unfortunately works poorly on hand writing).
• Draw lines, rectangles and circles by intuitive multi touch gestures.
• Quick preview of changing pages to allow you to quickly navigate documents that are hundreds of pages long. Also support insert, remove or reordering of pages.
• Full text search of notes including contents of embedded PDF documents and texts.
• Full formatting options for pen color, shape, fill color, text font and size. Also includes history of preferred formats.
• Automatically detects and ignores wrist touches if you want to rest your hand on the tablet while writing. Also supports a manual wrist guard.
• Supports a zooming auto scrolling view that makes hand writing a breeze.
• Support TextExpander™ touch snippet expansion.
• Intuitive built in usage tip system, extensive built in help, tutorials and support through email or online forums.
• Unified binary support both and iPhone while taking advantages of the strengths of both platforms.