FotoMed is a handy mobile medical reference, medical image search and photo comparison tool for health tracking. iPad version additionally features with Health Reader for health news, blogs and medical dictionary. Minimum ads.
One picture worth thousands of words. In the case of medical information, FotoMed's medical image search capability makes the understanding of medical issues much easier.
FotoMed is an innovative iPhone medical and health tool for you to monitor and track your own conditions, educate yourself, and improve your health awareness.
1. Look up medical reference.
FotoMed has a well indexed access to medical reference provided by MedlinePlus, a service of the US National Library.
2. Search medical information with illustrative images.
FotoMed provides you a customized search tool for medical information, medical images in particular, from trusted web sites.
3. FotoMed helps you to track your own pictures and medical images you find from the Web and medical reference.
4. FotoMed allows you to compare your photo with health and medical images from trusted web resources, or compare your own photos (such as skin conditions) taken at different times.
5. Within FotoMed, you can take pictures with phone camera, select photos from Photo Logger, existing Camera Roll, or get medical images from web. You can zoom in/out, rotate, pan photo/image for better viewing experience. You can tap a picture to view it with more transparency. This allows you to compare two overlapped images.
All in all, FotoMed is a great tool for proactive wellness and healthcare approach.
(Keywords: Acne, skin care, medical logger, health news, medical dictionary, medical reference, medical search)