uAxisCam ist vorübergehend kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
uAxisCam is the video streaming viewer for iPhone/ with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Axis network cameras. Unlike the ordinary IP cam apps, it not only gives the user many more options, but enables to quickly and easily add new cams right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
Just download and click uAxisCam to view what your camera’s lens see virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
* Main Features
– Streaming viewer for Axis network cameras with JPEG/MJPEG video codec.
– Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
– Direct access to video streams from networks cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
– Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons up to 8 directions
– Night mode option with On/Off buttons
– Optical zooming option if the user’s camera has the optics lens.
– Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
– Optional cellular network alert notification
– Presets at its original center location andpredefined up to 8 spots
– Friendly navigate cameras with overlay buttons
– Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
– Take snapshots or share via email, facebook and/or twitter.
* In App Purchase for “Quad-Views”
– View four live video feeds onscreen at a time
– Easily navigating between hundreds of cameras with a single swipe
* Supported Network Cameras
– Axis Common: 207, 209MFD, 212PTZ, 214PTZ, 215PTZ, 216FD, 221, 225FD, M1011W, M1054, M1031W, Q6034
– Axis 2120,2130: 2120, 2130R
– Axis 5532,5534: P5532, P5534
– Axis Encoder Camera 1 ~ 6: 240Q, 241Q, 2400, Q7401, Q6032
– Axis Encoder Quad: 240Q, 241Q, 2400, Q7401, Q6032
The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according the quality of the camera(s) and the data received from them. The response time of PTZ control depends on the network and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback.
Currently supported camera models in this application are not their own manufacturers’ entire line of models. Please tell us the camera model in which you are using for your own benefit and for the development of UBNTEK.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.