Phone Drive (+File Sharing) ist vorübergehend kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
Note: , multi language and more cool features will be available on next update please stay tuned with us.
Now you can turn your iPhone & iPod Touch device into a portable Flash Drive!!!
Phone Drive is an easy and powerful portable Flash Drive, file manager, document viewer which support various files, and more for iPhone & iPod Touch. Transfer files from your computer and share them with your friends.
Send email attachment & file transfer between 2 devices with your friends through WiFi or Bluetooth connection that you will never experience before.
With this Phone Drive, you can now easily and quickly manage your files even better than ever.
?? FEATURES ??
– Files transfer through your computer’s web browser. (Drag & Drop files to upload)
– HTTP & FTP File Sharing via WiFi network.
– USB File Sharing via iTunes.
– Peer to Peer files sharing between 2 devices via Bluetooth or WiFi connection.
– Passcode lock?.
– Add Text File, Folder, Images, Video, and Voice records.
– Document viewer with pinch zoom in/out. (by two fingers)
– Landscape view. (auto-rotation)
– Thumbnail image viewer.
– Create Notes with text editor.
?? FILE OPERATIONS? ??
– Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and New Folder.
?- Zip and Unzip.
– Send email attachments.
?- Save images to Photo Library.
– Take Photos, record movies or import from Library?.
– Create voice recordings.
– Search file name.
– Peer to Peer files sharing.
– Text file editor.
?? AUDIO PLAYER ??
– Ability to play all MP3 files in the folder like a playlist.
– Repeat and shuffle songs.
– Support background audio playback.
– Support Audio Remote Control from multitask.
?? VIEWABLE FORMATS ??
– Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
?- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
– Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
– PDF Documents
– iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
?- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– RTF (Rich Text Format)
– RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
– Plain text
– Source code?
– HTML web pages
– Web archives.