SharePoint ist vorübergehend kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
? Transform your iOS device into a Files server, with or without authentication, accessible by multiple devices on your Wireless Network and BlueTooth®. And it works in the background ?
SharePoint is the tool any lecturer, meeting organizer or anyone who needs to share files should have. Have you ever wanted to share you slides to a whole audience, without having to spend time collecting email, copying your slides on many USB keys or connect to each individual phone? If the answer is YES, then this tool is for you!
? How does it works?
• Start the SharePoint fileserver on your device, with or without a passcode.
• Let everyone in the audience know they can connect via the app SharePoint (or SharePoint Lite) to your device and download any files they need*.
• You are done! Now, you can now focus on the lecture/meeting!
One more thing, SharePoint can work in the background! If you need to use your device for something else while you are running SharePoint, no problem it will keep the server alive for about 10 minutes. Just reopen SharePoint when you are, no-one will have notice or been disconnected!
You can of course transfer your files from/to your computer via iTunes and it will also let you organize your files as you wish on the device.
? But wait, there is even more!
SharePoint also has the ability to work with many files format directly on the device and without the need to plug it to a computer. Transfer any file from the most popular apps you already have on your device to use them in SharePoint, you can then:
• Share with a whole audience in just 1-click!
• ZIP single files or multiple files
• Email multiple files
• Print, Preview, Rename, etc.
# To use BlueTooth, you need to activate it in the device setting, under -> General -> Bluetooth.
* BlueTooth® allow about 4/5 devices at a time and Wireless network up to 16 devices at a time. Devices are automatically disconnect if they do not download anything for 30 sec in a row!