Contraction Tracker ist heute kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
Simple, easy-to-use, smart, and reliable. We believe this is the must-have app for all expectant parents and their coaches at the end of their pregnancies.
Contraction Tracker provides expectant mothers and their coaches a way to time and track their contractions during labor. Contractions are timed, recorded and saved, categorized into the different phases, and plotted on a chart so that you can see at a glance whether or not you may be progressing. An alert is also issued to let you know when to take action such as when it is time to head to the hospital.
Designed by a Human-Computer-Interaction Specialist and expectant mother herself, developed by an experienced mobile-device Application Developer, and user tested during labor at the hospital, the Contraction Tracker is the app that will reliably track and time your labor contractions so that you and your partner can focus on getting through your labor pains. A great deal of research, careful thought, and testing has gone into designing and developing the Contraction Tracker. We hope all expecting parents and their coaches will find our tracker as useful as we did during our pregnancy. Congratulations and best of luck!
We would love to improve on our tracker so we strongly encourage any feedback you may have. Thanks.
• Stores all labor contraction data in a history view
• Allows data to be emailed for storage at any time
• Categorizes labor contractions into the phase of pregnancy you are in during the 1st stage of labor
• Flags possible outliers (or bad data points) so that you can decide whether or not you would like to keep them
• Supports deletion of points through the standard “Edit” mode, as well as swipe to delete
• Plots charts to indicate at a glance whether or not labor is progressing
• Alerts the user so they can decide when it is time to head to the hospital
• Allows users to change default settings
• Presents option to automatically populate the program with sample data when user shakes the device under settings