iInterview Magazine – The Madonna Issue (Int.) ist zur Zeit kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
Interview Magazine – The Madonna Issue
Madonna headlines Interview’s “Icons” issue, which features not just one, but two stunning covers of La Ciccone, photographed by Mert Alas &
Marcus Piggott and styled by Ludivine Poiblanc. Inside, Madonna opens up to groundbreaking director Gus Van Sant about the future of her music career and her latest reinvention as a filmmaker. Others may come and comparisons are occasionally made, but there’s no denying that the impact of this one individual on the popular culture of her own lifetime is second to none.
Other highlights of Interview’s “Icons” issue include:
– The always-elusive magician David Blaine talks to designer Adam Kimmel about why he continues to push the limits of his imagination—and is will and his body—in pursuit of his Houdini-esque ideal.
– Artist Shepard Fairey and rebel rocker Iggy Pop delve into the genesis of
Fairey’s now-iconic portrait of Barack Obama, and what the ensuing legal battle over the image might mean for the future of art.
– The heritage houses are once again haute! Three very young actresses with very old souls—Chloe Grace Moretz, Kernan Shipka, and Nicola Peltz—get dressed up in the season’s finest couture.
– Great master of the graffitos-turned-guerilla art star KAWS talks to Tobey Maguire about his journey from covering bus shelters to landing his first big museum show, and why, when it comes to his work, there are no walls.
– Supermodel Karen Elson goes one-on-one with Charlotte Gainsbourg about the surprising inspiration by Elson’s folky new debut album—produced by her husband, Jack White.
– Plus Daria Werbowy gets lost in the heat of a sultry, sexy fashion story, the rise of preppy-grunge chic, and Interview’s signature mix of bright stars and big news from the vanguard of fashion, art, and pop culture, and beyond.