MUJI CALENDAR ist vorübergehend kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
MUJI’s scheduler for is so instinctive and smooth to use that it becomes part of your life before you realize it.
Pinch-in and pinch-out gestures take you to the pages you want. Even a packed schedule is easy to see.
– Google Calendar users can synchronize calendars over the network.
Even without synching, MUJI CALENDAR on the is a great scheduler by itself.
– Choose either a 12-hour or 24-hour time scale.
With the 12-hour scale, pick a starting time to suit your individual life-style. It’s easy to compose a schedule that suits you.
See a whole day’s appointments on a single screen without scrolling – Convenient
– Tap the track that rolls across the bottom of the screen to access the MUJI to GO app—a collection of functions useful for when you’re traveling or on the move. See http://www.muji.net/app for more details.
– Drag schedule units one by one to move (reschedule) them.
– Synching with Google Calendar requires a Google account and you must be connected to the internet.
– The app can be used independently.
– Synching with iCal and Mobile ME are not supported.