Understanding Photoshop – Quick Fixes ist vorübergehend kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
Learn how to quickly solve common problems with color and tone using Adobe Photoshop®. This innovative learning application combines the latest in knowledge and technology to accelerate your learning.
• Includes 17 training videos edited specifically for the iPhone or iPod Touch. Offers easily viewable screens, with zooms and close-ups of the action.
• Every lesson includes hands-on files that you download to your computer. There’s no need to merely watch, you can try out every technique on your own.
• Test your knowledge with interactive quizzes. Score yourself as well as check your answers with video responses.
Search throughout the application by keyword and your own bookmarks.
• A quick reference guide is also included to help you build your Photoshop knowledge.
• Interact with the trainer with comments and a Twitter client.
The application contains video tutorials that cover a variety of tips and tricks that will help you get the best out of Photoshop. From learning how to manipulate colors in your images to erasing unwanted blemishes and even an entire person from your photographs, these tutorials offer it all. Whether you’re new to Photoshop or even an advanced user, you’ll find useful techniques and powerful shortcuts to get your work done faster.
Unlike other video based training, this application is all about interactivity. Each lesson includes hands on files so you can work right along with the instructor. There are interactive quizzes where you can test your know-how and get instant feedback. An additional e-book that you can read and learn even more Photoshop skills. To make it even easier all of the videos and guides are searchable for those times when you need a fast answer. This application teaches you professional techniques used by Photoshop experts.
The application was developed with host Richard Harrington. Richard is a leader in the Photoshop world. He has written over 20 books on digital photography and design and is a contributor to Photoshop User and Layers Magazine. Richard is an Adobe Certified Instructor as well as a member of the Photoshop World Instructor “Dream Team.” Richard has trained professionals from all walks of life and now he is right in the palm of your hand ready to share all his Photoshop secrets in this new interactive application.