PhotoBox ist vorübergehend kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
With PhotoBox, quickly check the technical quality of your pictures analyzing color, exposure and sharpness and hook your up to a projector to show your photos on the big screen for a deeper analysis and critique.
Why is it free?
Our vision is to turn PhotoBox into your personal on-set digital photography assistant. For this it is missing a lot of features we would like it to have. We plan to implement these in a forthcoming version based on the new iOS 4. Meanwhile we’d like to get this into your hands as easily and quickly as possible so that you can give us feedback about your wishes for that next version. This is why we decided to make this version free. (We expect to charge for the next version…) Please use the form on our website for feedback.
Check your images
Designed as a tool for photographers on the go, PhotoBox analyzes the technical quality of photos imported from camera to via the Camera Connection Kit. Photos can instantly be analyzed in terms of exposure, focus, color, and overall look and composition, making sure that you do not leave the shooting location without a usable photo.
• Shoot pictures on your camera and transfer them to the using the Camera Connection Kit. (You can also use other means to get the photos into your Camera Roll.)
• Launch PhotoBox and import the images you’d like to analyze
• Tap to select an image and get the color and luminance histogram
• Double tap to zoom into an image
• Use the buttons in the button bar to turn on over- and underexposure detection
Hook up to the big screen
Connect your to a VGA projector or large screen using the Apple VGA cable and tap on an image to have it instantly appear for all to admire or discuss. To show a different photo, simply tap on its image on your screen. No need to put images in a sequence or wait for a slideshow to show the photo you want. Pan and zoom on the and the image on the big screen will also be panned and zoomed.