iMeet (updated) ist zur Zeit kostenlos im AppStore erhältlich.
iMeet allows you to see where your friends are in real time. App uses iPhone’s GPS receiver and WiFi / 3G to send and receive location information.
Please note that the accuracy is highly depending on GPS and network connection quality. You can look at frend’s GPS accuracy to determine how accurate is the current positionby tapping on frends bubble.
So if your friend appears in wrong location, probably that is caused by bad network or bad GPS coverage.
• Location updates in real-time;
• Ask friend to turn on iMeet even if iMeet is currently not running (via Apple’s Push Notification Service);
• Integration with Twitter;
• Show information that you are interested in at the moment – locate yourself on the map, locate individual friend or group of friends;
• Change map type from Google Maps Standard to Satellite or Hybrid;
• Send free instant messages within app;
• Get information about friend, e.g. GPS position accuracy, location information (street, address), last position update time;
• Show online as well as offline friends;
• Settings and friend pairs are stored on the server so you can share your iPhone with your family and log in with different accounts with no worry about loss of data or settings;